Our shows bring to life the world of Lego with huge custom made models, dioramas and MOC’s made by Lego enthusiasts.
These cover a range to the favourite Lego themes including Lego City, Star Wars, Ninjago, Technic and Castle to name but a few.
Our shows are targeted at children aged 4-12 who already like Lego.
As well as a variety of custom made models you will see some older and harder to find Lego sets on display.
– As the show is aimed at children we have a Lego ‘free play’ area for children to sit /stand and play. Due to covid this is at tables and not in brick pits.
– Free speed build competitions with a small prize given for each winner and the fastest overall in each age category at the end of the day win a set. The age categories are:
- 6 and under
- 12 and over
– Colouring table for younger kids.
– Duplo play area for younger kids.
– Treasure hunt for everyone – 12 questions based on the models on display, prizes given for the winner drawn at each time slot.
– Vendors selling Lego minifigures and merchandise.
The amount of models on display depends on the size of each venue, we do our best to have at least one new big model per show.
Due to covid we no longer allow refunds on our tickets, this money is used to build new models and as such covid made making new models very challenging.
However if you can not attend a show or a show is postponed due to covid your ticket can be moved to any other show as long as you let us know on Facebook before the show. We offer this to be fair in these challenging times.
All our advertising is through Facebook and we advise all ticket holders to keep an eye on this prior to each show.
Tickets are sold on the understanding that each show will comply with any government regulations in place at the time of the show.
Our aim is to provide a great family friendly show while keep your family safe amid the ongoing chaos of covid.
We appreciate all our customers support and understanding.